Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: our Kirsten has initials on her neck?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TwoGreatGirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you have to forgive me for not knowing all that you folks seem to know - i really like reading this board because i learn so much!

    my DD has samantha. and i bought a molly doll and kirsten & put them away for birthday/christmas.

    i noticed that kirsten has an interesting thing on her neck above the logo - almost looks like initials in the vinyl...up near the wig. what does that mean?

    thanks! -kara

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kara,
    Did you buy her new or from some other source? I don't know much myself, but I do have a pre-Mattel Felicity from E-bay who has markings under her right ear that are identical to markings noted by another board member a few months back. The seller of my Felicity and others have noted that these marks mean she was made in Germany, but I don't know how to verify that. If you do a search for "odd markings felicity", you should be able to find the post I am talking about.
    Good Luck!
    Shawn

  3. #3
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Checked ours, doesn't have it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TwoGreatGirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i bought her on ebay in september.

    i just saw an auction for a doll and the seller described her as having the Gotz initials mark or some such thing?

    thanks for your replies...
    kara

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kara,
    I just posted a reply to the old post I mentioned before. This post includes a good scan of the marking, and it is identical to mine; thought you might like to see it and compare.
    (I know you have a Kirsten and not a Felicity, but I assume it would not be exclusive to the doll itself).
    Shawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •